Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Darling!

Today is Keith's birthday!

Keith with Roman and Blaise.
He is such a fantastic dad!

(After asking permission to tell), he is 33 years old today!


And I have been a part of his life for 9 years! I still feel lucky for everyday!

So, you remember that prize he won at his company picnic last month? Dinner and a night at a hotel? Yeah, we decided to cash that in this weekend for his birthday. We dropped the kids of at my parents, and had just a fantastic weekend. Great food (fish for me, steak for him), a movie, a hot tub... It all makes for a great weekend.


We has a small party for Keith at my parents on Sunday when we picked up the boys.

Okay, one joke...
That sure is a lot of candles!


Blowing out the candles!
(Yes, he is holding a calculator. That's my man!)

And then today, his actual birthday, we went bowling as a family, and then went out for ice cream. (Oh, I miss ice cream...) And the evening went wonderfully. Just a great way to spend a birthday.

I just want everyone to know how much I love my husband. This shouldn't be a mushy, romantic post, since this should be about Keith, but I can't really help it.

No comments: