Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Another Rotation



I've just started my radiology rotation. I'm only three days into it, so I can't really make any discrete opinions about it. However, as first impressions go, it is very interesting (like literally solving picture puzzles), but a little monotonous. As some of you may know, I am currently in the whirlwind process of putting my application together for residency. I'm creating my CV (fancy name for resume), writing my personal statement, and requesting letters of recommendation. The personal statement is turning out to be an especially painful process. Back to the real world, the boys and I are soaking up every last bit of summer that we can. Already I can tell that summer is on its way out and it will not be long before the cold weather locks us back indoors.

No comments: